Colyton Car Park
- This Car Park is actually not in Seaton it is in Colyton about 2 miles inland. It is in the centre of the town.
- The Car Park has a post code of EX24 6NB
- It is deemed Long Stay and charges apply up to 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. every day except Sunday when it is free.
- Electric car charging point available (requires Wenea App)
- Season tickets are available.
- Pay in cash or by card and phone.
- RingGo location code 42935
- There is no car park in Colyford just use side streets (free)
- This car park is part of the winter shopper scheme
Winter Shopper Special 2023/2024
Running from the 1st November 2023 to the 31st March 2024 residents and visitors will be able to purchase a £2 ticket from a ticket machine and it will be valid in any East Devon car park until midnight on the day of purchase.
Pay just £2 and park for the rest of the day (till midnight) and the same ticket can be used in any East Devon District Council Pay & Display car park. The ticket will show the "normal" expiry time but as long as you have paid £2 it will be valid all day.
Excludes Parkmobile payments and Permit Holders.
Dolphin Street Car Park Colyton | Colyton Parking
The roads near the car park are quite narrow and can be busy so great care should be taken when coming out of the car park especially.