Seaton Car Park | Orchard Car Park
- This Car Park can be found off Beer Road and access is easiest through the town centre.
- The Car Park has a post code of EX12 2PD
- It is deemed Short Stay and charges apply up to 6 p.m. every day
- This is a good place to park after 2 pm, otherwise for a longer stay it is expensive.
- Season tickets are available.
- Pay in cash or by car and phone.
- ParkMobile location code 2934
- Street lights turned off at night and it is very dark in there after 11 pm
Winter Shopper Special 2020/2021
Running from the 1st November 2020 to the 31st March 2021 residents and visitors will be able to purchase a £2 ticket from a ticket machine and it will be valid in any East Devon car park until midnight on the day of purchase.
You can use your ticket in any East Devon District Council Pay & Display car park until midnight on the day of purchase.
Pay just £2 and park for the rest of the day (till midnight) and the same ticket can be used in any East Devon District Council Pay & Display car park. The ticket will show the "normal" expiry time but as long as you have paid £2 it will be valid all day.
Excludes Parkmobile payments and Permit Holders.
Orchard Car Park Seaton location
Finding is is actually more difficult than all the other car parks in Seaton, but that said it can be busy.
It is deemed as a "Short Stay" car park and parking is charged between the hours of 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. only. It is free after 6 p.m. and so an ideal place to park if you are having an evening out in town.
Of course if you arrive at 5 p.m. you only need to pay for an hour, then it becomes free.
Please note the lighting goes off at 11 p.m. and it will be pitch black as there is no real ambient light, save for the moon!
Finding Orchard Car Park Seaton
The other option is to approach it from the Beer side of Seaton and then turn down Beer Road. Unless you know the area you are better off to use the option above from Underfleet.
Cost to park at Orchard Car Park Seaton
On some of the long stay car parks there is a maximum price and then you car stay for 24 hours, there is no cut-off at this car park as such, so if you are staying for eight hours it is all charged for.