Seaton Car Park | Orchard Car Park
- This Car Park can be found off Beer Road and access is easiest through the town centre.
- The Car Park has a post code of EX12 2PD
- It is deemed Short Stay and charges apply up to 6 p.m. every day.
- Season tickets are available.
- Pay in cash or by card and phone.
- RingGo location code 42934
- Street lights turned off at night and it is very dark in there after 11 pm
Winter Shopper Special 2023/2024
Running from the 1st November 2023 to the 31st March 2024 residents and visitors will be able to purchase a £2 ticket from a ticket machine and it will be valid in any East Devon car park until midnight on the day of purchase.
Pay just £2 and park for the rest of the day (till midnight) and the same ticket can be used in any East Devon District Council Pay & Display car park. The ticket will show the "normal" expiry time but as long as you have paid £2 it will be valid all day.
Excludes Parkmobile payments and Permit Holders.
Orchard Car Park Seaton | Seaton Parking
Please note the lighting goes off at 11 p.m. and it will be pitch black as there is no real ambient light, save for the moon!
Orchard Car Park Seaton | Parking in Seaton
The other option is to approach it from the Beer side of Seaton and then turn down Beer Road. Unless you know the area you are better off to use the option above from Underfleet.
Cost to park at Orchard Car Park Seaton
On some of the long stay car parks there is a maximum price and then you car stay for 24 hours, there is no cut-off at this car park as such, so if you are staying for six hours it is all charged for. If you are planning to stay over six hours it is £10 for 6-24 hours.
Enlarge image to see prices for 2/3/4 and 7 days (but this car park could be cheaper)