Seaton Jurassic Long Stay Car Park
- This Car Park can be found off The Underfleet close to Seaton Tramway.
- The Car Park has a post code of EX12 2WD
- It is deemed Long Stay and charges apply 24/7 every day.
- MotorCycle Parking free in designated area.
- If staying all day it is OK, for a short stay there are better value car parks.
- If paying using your phone you need ParkMobile and the code 2926
Winter Shopper Special 2020/2021
Running from the 1st November 2020 to the 31st March 2021 residents and visitors will be able to purchase a £2 ticket from a ticket machine and it will be valid in any East Devon car park until midnight on the day of purchase.
You can use your ticket in any East Devon District Council Pay & Display car park until midnight on the day of purchase.
Pay just £2 and park for the rest of the day (till midnight) and the same ticket can be used in any East Devon District Council Pay & Display car park. The ticket will show the "normal" expiry time but as long as you have paid £2 it will be valid all day.
Excludes Parkmobile payments and Permit Holders.
It is very popular and can get very busy but during peak periods the overflow car park opposite may also be open.