Seaton Jurassic Long Stay Car Park
- This Car Park can be found off The Underfleet close to Seaton Tramway.
- The Car Park has a post code of EX12 2WD
- It is deemed Long Stay and charges apply 24/7 every day.
- MotorCycle Parking free in designated area.
- If staying all day it is OK, for a short stay there are better value car parks.
- If paying using your phone you need RingGo and the code 42926
Winter Shopper Special 2023/2024
Running from the 1st November 2023 to the 31st March 2024 residents and visitors will be able to purchase a £2 ticket from a ticket machine and it will be valid in any East Devon car park until midnight on the day of purchase.
Pay just £2 and park for the rest of the day (till midnight) and the same ticket can be used in any East Devon District Council Pay & Display car park. The ticket will show the "normal" expiry time but as long as you have paid £2 it will be valid all day.
Excludes Parkmobile payments and Permit Holders.
Seaton Jurassic Car Park | Cost to park
It is very popular and can get very busy but during peak periods the overflow car park opposite may also be open. This car park has 106 spaces.
The charge to park is £2 per hour to a maximum of £8 which then allows you to park all day.