Parking in Seaton | Seaton Car Parking spaces
Where to park in Seaton East Devon
- You can park in the town centre streets for up to 30 minutes for free
- You can park for one hour in the Co-Op car park for free, or pay £1 for a second hour.
- The Underfleet (Private) car park is probably the cheapest place to park if coming for a day (£3 for 8 hours). It is just up the slope from the Co-Op car park entrance. Be warned it is monitored by a camera so do not enter unless you can see a space to park!
- You can park for free after 6 pm on the Esplanade (sea front) or in the Orchard car park (the latter is pitch black at night - be warned!).
- At most of the car parks you can pay by phone or card - it is suggested you pay in cash and so get a receipt from the machine (ticket).
- "Blue Badge" parking is charged in all areas except in the Co Op Car Park (But see signs locally)
Seaton Town Map | Seaton Car Park