Underfleet West Car Park
- This Car Park can be found off The Underfleet close to the Tramway.
- The Car Park has a post code of EX12 2WD
- It is deemed Long Stay and charges apply 24/7 every day
- This Car Park is only open during "Peak Periods"
- Motorcycle parking is free in designated area.
- RingGo code 42965
- Locked up from 8 p.m. DO NOT BE LATE BACK AS NO EXIT IS POSSIBLE
The Underfleet West Car Park
This is just off The Underfleet and is deemed a Long Stay car park. It is actually only open during "Peak Periods" when other car parks may be busy. Parking is always charged but if you pay up to the maximum quoted then after you pay for six hours the rest of the day is "Free". This car park has 68 spaces. Motorcycle Parking is free in the designated area.
Cost to park at Underfleet West Car park
At this car park there is a map showing you where the local attractions are. It is one of the most convenient places to park in the town and handy for the shops, Seaton Jurrasic and The Seaton Tramway. All are less than a five minute walk away and it is less than a ten minute walk to the coast.
The charge to park is £2 per hour to a maximum of £8 which then allows you to park all day.
Seaton Underfleet Over Flow Car Park | Seaton Parking
Although not east to see there are markings designating the parking spaces and you should always park correctly or you may get fined. You may not stay in campers overnight but they can be parked in here during the day.